Monday, April 20, 2009

Flower Fusion Barrettes

Hi all. I hope everyone had a great weekend. It was nearly 100 degrees here yesterday and they say that it is supposed to be hotter today! Yikes! Today I have another quick project that I did over the weekend. I made some more barrettes for my girls, but this time I used Stampin' Up!s Flower Fusion felt flowers and various brads. For these, I simply layered the flowers, stuck a brad in the middle, then used a pop-up glue dot to stick it to the barrette. Easy-peasy!





14 comments:

  1. Oh, these are really cute Jennifer! I would never think to do this...thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I bet your girls love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yea it was hot yesterday!!
    we went to disneyland on saturday, wow was it hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly creative...I may have to try these. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are adorable and sweet...
    I think i'll make these for my little grad-nieces...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable!! My girls would love them!! 100 degrees is hot. It was 35 degrees here in New York State. I will take some of your sun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea, and these are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this project and want to try it myself - you did a great job, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now isn't that a clever idea. You've chosen such nice combinations, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, what a fabulous idea! These barettes are so adorable and cute. Too bad I have boys, I don't think they would be too thrilled about Mommy making them barettes. I'll have to try if for my friend's girls. Fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! super cute, I'm going to have to make these for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that is a good idea!! It would be easy to whip some right out!!

    ReplyDelete