Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Allison's Mailbox

One of the things I did this past weekend was make my daughter Allison a Valentine's mailbox. I had created one of these for my older daughter, husband, and myself a couple of years ago, but now that we have Allison, she needed one too. When Valentine's day rolls around I will fill everyone's mailbox with a card and some Valentines goodies!



Ingredients:

  • Mailbox (Oriental Trading)
  • Cricut & Cursive 101 Cartridge
  • Love You Much Stamp Set
  • Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
  • Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette Cardstock
  • Riding Hood Red Classic Ink
  • Pretty in Pink and Whisper White Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Heart to Heart Punch
  • Scallop Circle Punch
  • Scallop Edge Punch

9 comments:

  1. How great! I do love the mailboxes! Very cool!!! I gave you a blog award- the instructions for it are on the last post of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I really love how you decorated the flag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! My two girls would love them. They wouldn't only want it out at Valentine's Day though. You did a wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cutely decorated. Your daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love the idea of everyone having their own mailbox at home! You could put love notes in there any time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is adorable! My favorite part is all the hearts layered on the flag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the designer paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is terrific! Sounds like a fun time in your house on Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete