Friday, January 16, 2009

Cards for Tomorrow's Technique Class

I thought I would share the cards that I plan on demoing in my techinique class tomorrow. This first card uses the Love You Much bundle and is a libary pocket card:


Ingredients:
  • Love You Much Stamp Set
  • Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White Cardstock
  • Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
  • Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red Ink
  • Heart to Heart Punch
  • Scallop Circle Punch
  • 1 3/4" Circle Punch
  • Scallop Edge Punch
  • Corner Rounder Punch
  • Blender Pen

This next card uses a new set from the upcoming Spring/Summer Catalog called Sweet Stems:



Ingredients:
  • Sweet Stems Stamp Set
  • Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Whisper White Cardstock
  • Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper
  • Regal Rose Ribbon
  • Big Shot and Top Note Die
  • 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches
  • Blender Pen
  • Basic Black and Kiwi Kiss Ink
  • Rose Red and Regal Rose Markers
Lastly we have this card using the new Elegant Thank You stamp. This is a new single stamp from the upcoming catalog:


Ingredients:

  • Elegant Thank You Stamp
  • Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, and Whisper White Cardstock
  • Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper
  • Rose Red Ink
  • Ticket Corner Punch
  • Vintage Brads

So, that is what we will be doing tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy. I am looking forward to the upcoming 3 day weekend. DH has to work, so I will be home with the girls all day on Monday. I am hoping to get to spend some time stamping, so stay tuned for some more projects!

25 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, love the dp and the sweet stems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ... great cards!! What a fun class this will be! I think the sweet stems card is my favorite! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. All of these are great, but the first one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those individual stamps in the back of the catty, they make the options unlimited as for new stampers, but great add ons for old timers! :D These are beautiful, I love the layouts and the color combos. V-day is such a nice time to look forward to after a bleak winter. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - I wish I was coming to your class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn I wish I was coming :o( Maybe next month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it will be a terrific class. I especially like the 2nd card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Im Lisa from San Antonio, TX just introducing myself & saying welcome to group 9.
    Nice blogging! Love sharing ideas & samples!
    Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Cards! The people in your class will love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are cute! Have fun with your class!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful cards. Looks like you will have a great class.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jennifer,
    I'm Joanne from blogger group 9 stopping by to say hello, I look forward to getting to know you better.
    I love all of your cards with the new SU stuff. I really wish I had bought that bundle. (I'm a demo too). Your class is going to be a big hit with all of these beautiful projects!
    Have a great weekend,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so pretty! The pocket card is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards! I love that second one especially- it has great layering! Welcome to blogger group 9!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am from Bloggers Group 9. Oooooh! I love those sweet stems. I will have to get them as soon as my SU consultant get the new catties. Your cards are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't you just love the new cattie? I could see my budget going right out the window. Love your cards and know your class will be a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are such lovely cards. I really like the heart border on the pocket card and find the third card so elegant - like the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your library card! Great cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just popping by to say hello from SCS Blogger group 9. Gorgeous cards you have here! Will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Cards. I'm Alfred from SCS Group 9. Keep the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute cards Jennifer. I'm Felicia from blogger group 9 on SCS. How was your technique class?

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are really great cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete