Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You Rock!

Well last week my baby brother turned the big 2-4. Here is the card I made for him:





For those of you that don't know him, this is just his style!

Ingredients
All supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted.
  • Just Jawing
  • Skin Deep (Technique Tuesday)
  • Whirly Gigs (Technique Tuesday)
  • Basic Black Cardstock
  • Basic Grey Cardstock
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Basic Grey Classic Ink

Today is also my parents 36th wedding anniversary. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad! Here is the card I sent them:



Ingredients

All supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted.

  • Fabulous Flowers
  • Baroque Motifs
  • Hugs & Wishes
  • Sage Shadow Cardstock
  • Chocolate Chip Cardstock
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (retired)
  • Pretties Kit
  • Sage Shadow Classic Ink
  • Chocolate Chip Classic Ink


5 comments:

  1. That skull card looks like it would be just right for a young man's bday. And your anniversary card is nice.

    Congrats on starting a blog.

    I noticed that on your list of fave websites you have I can has cheezburger. That's my fave too! Always brings a smile to my face no matter how down I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on starting your blog! Very nice cards - I like the color combo you went with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card you made for your brother. I really like thatstamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely anniversary card, great monochromatic look!
    Congrats on starting a blog!

    ReplyDelete