Thursday, January 15, 2009

January Demo Swap

Every month, the demos in my immediate up and downline get together for a swap. This month the theme was to use the Love You Much bundle. Here was my creation:


Ingredients
  • Love You Much
  • Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
  • Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White Cardstock
  • Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss Ink
  • Blender Pen
  • Heart to Heart Punch
  • Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon

Here are the other gals creations.

Lenore (one of my downline) created this for us:

You can visit her blog here.

Kim (my other downline) made us this:


You can visit her blog here.

Merrigrace (my upline & BFF since kindergarden) made this:

You can visit her blog here.

I am looking forward to next month's swap. This time the theme is to use an organic type stamp set and watercoloring. I am excited to see what everyone will come up with!


6 comments:

  1. The card with the little birds (the first one) and the envelope with all the hearts coming out of them are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cards look spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking cards ...
    What a showoff you are with posting your 74 degree temp ... it's on 2 here in NE Ohio ... brrrr!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very great cards! Love all the oclor combos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous cards....tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete