Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cards from Kim's Workshop

Hi all. I wanted to share with you the cards/project we did at Kim's workshop on Sunday (check out her blog for other cute projects). I think these turned out really cute! Kim is my friend and downline and I had a lot of fun at her workshop. It is great to get out of the house without the kids and do some crafting! :)



Ingredients:
  • Pocket Silhouettes stamp set
  • Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, and Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
  • Close to Cocoa classic ink
  • Close to Cocoa craft ink
  • Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder
  • Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon

Ingredients:

  • Love you Much Stamp set
  • Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
  • Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa, and Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Close to Cocoa and Riding Hood Red Classic Ink
  • Blender Pens
  • Heart to Heart Punch
  • Scallop Circle Punch
  • Mat Pack

Ingredients:
  • Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set
  • Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose Classic Ink
  • Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
  • Scallop Edge Punch
  • Stampin’ Up Birds & Blooms Sizzlits Set
  • Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
  • Vintage Brads

In other news, I got my first order from the new catalog yesterday! I can't wait to start using it all! I am hoping to spend some time this weekend with all my new stuff! :)

17 comments:

  1. Really cute projects! I love that pixie stick box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, love the Love you much card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute projects...I'm so jealous you got your goodies already! I'm still waiting for mine to pick...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome projects ... what fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are wonderful! I really love the monochromatic feel of the first one. I can't wait to see what you'll come up with using your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like so much fun to do, they are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the "Love you Much" set and haven't been able to use it yet. Thanks for the inspiration! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous projects, and I am totally in love with the first card, elegance personified!
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all your projects ;)
    great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute projects and it is so nice to have time with crafting friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful cards, and I agree, I love the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look fantastic! I like the pixie stick holder - really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects! I really love how the little scalloped hugs and kisses is peeking out the side of the card...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. they're all great..the love birds are my favourite :0)

    ReplyDelete