Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

I had my monthly technique class on Saturday. The gals loved seeing all the new products. We had a great time. I can't wait to get the new products I ordered! We also had beautiful weather this weekend as well, with highs in the mid to upper 70's. They are saying that it is supposed to rain tomorrow though. :(

Well, even though I had a 3 day weekend, I didn't get a chance to do any stamping. These two kept me busy the whole time:



Even though, I didn't make anything new, I thought I would still share some cards with you. These are the cards from our monthly demonstrator swap back in November. The challege was to create a birthday card. We all used the Party Hearty set. Here was my card:



Here was Merrigrace's Card:



Here's Lenore's card:



And here is Kim's card:

14 comments:

  1. Pretty cards, beautiful children! I am loving the new catalog ... so much I want to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! I never get any stamping done either when the kids are home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your cards, so beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards...and such beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and beautiful baby's :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards. Not sure which is my favourite. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your children are just adorable!!!! I don't get a lot done with my four (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your children are precious. I bet they keep you on your toes! I love the cards you shared. What wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What adorable pictures! When I read your weather, I knew you were close by. I live near Sacramento.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful set of cards!
    Cute kids too!

    ReplyDelete