Friday, January 23, 2009

Inkerbelle's Get Together Tonight

Hi all. Well tonight we are have a demo get together for our demonstrator group. All the demos in my immediate up and downline are going so it will be nice to be able to meet some of the other demos in our upline. We will be making cards using the some new catalog sets as well as the upcoming Sale-A-Bration sets. I will post all the cards we make here for you to see. I am also hoping to get some stuff made tomorrow - *fingers crossed*. So I may actually have even more to share. Until then, I thought I would share a card I did a while back to show my gals how to use rub-ons. This actually turned out to be one of my more favorite cards. To me it is simple, yet elegant.




Ingredients:

  • So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss, and Confetti White Cardstock
  • Chocolate Chip Ink
  • Hidden Garden Rub-Ons
  • Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon
  • Cute & Curly Stamp Set
  • Curly Label Punch

In other news, Allison turned 4 months old yesterday. Boy how time flies!


14 comments:

  1. Great card, but it was upstaged by your little one...what a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and that punch you used! That little one is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable baby! I do hope you have a wonderful time with the other demos, sounds like so much fun! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card-simple & elegant....but the baby is tooo stinkin cute for words! I miss having babies to squeeze on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it will be a fun night - can't wait to see what great samples you come up with. What an adorable baby picture - she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally beat me to it! I was just about to post about the Get Together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is nice....your baby is adorable! what a cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww that's a great picture. Great pose! The card is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an gorgeous baby! She will give you lots of inspiration, as my 9 month old grandgaughter gives me! Love the card. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little girl is adorable. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and i really like the color combo. I sure miss my demonstrator meetings with my upline in San ANtonio.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card and CUTE baby! She has a great name too....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! What a little cutie pie you have there! Awwwwww! I wanna pinch those wittle cheeks!

    ReplyDelete