Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let's Start Blogging

Well I finally caved and joined the blogging world. Welcome to my Stampin' blog! I would like to start of by sharing Stampin' Up!s current promotions with you:



The Love You Much bundle contains the perfect products to create fun and fanciful Valentine’s Day projects that say "Ilove you" from the heart. And from December 23, 2008, through January 31, 2009, you can purchase the Love You Much Bundle at 20% off the retail value! Complete with Love You Much stamp set, Heart to Heart punch, and Candy Lane Designer Series paper, this bundle is full of love! If you are interested in ordering this, you can order online via my website or contact me via email.

In addition, Stampin' Up! is having an Inventory Blowout sale. From January 5-18, get select current, retiring, and retired products up to 50% off. But don’t wait—because this sale is good only while supplies last! Click here for the blowout list.

Next up is the current Sampler Promotion. From December 1, 2008 – January 18, 2009, in celebration of Stampin’ Up!’s twentieth anniversary, spend $20 on any Stampin’ Up! products and get 20 percent off any stamp set from the Fall-Winter Sampler—no limit! Check out the Promotions page of my Stampin' Up! website for more info.

And lastly, lets not forget about the Stampin' Up! retired list. The Fall-Winter 2008 retiring stamp sets and accessories are available for purchase December 9, 2008 – January 18, 2009. Buy your favorites today before they’re gone! Click here for the current list.

For those of you who might be local to the Morgan Hill/San Jose area, I am having my monthly Stampin' Up! technique class this Saturday at 1:00. Contact me if you are interested in attending. Everyone who attends gets a free copy of the new Spring/Summer catalog. Speaking of which, my shipment of new catties is scheduled to be delivered today! Let me know if you would like a copy! In addition, please don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested in hosting a workshop or if you would like to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator yourself.

Well, I guess that is it for now. Check back later as I plan to post some pictures of what we are making in class this weekend as well as some other current projects!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! Except I think yours is better than mine...I guess I need to catch up. :o)

    ReplyDelete