Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Stampin' Space

Today I thought I would share with you my stampin' space. I have an armoire by Hobby Hideaway which is just awesome. You can check out their website to see all the cool things they have to offer. There is even a picture of mine on the Customer Showcase page. My one claim to fame! Ha ha! One day I hope to have my own craft room , but until then this does the job! Here is a shot of it all closed up. You can see that when it is closed you can't tell what lurks inside!


Here is what it looks like when it is open. The doors in the side cabinets also open up for more storage. I have to admit that this picture was taken a while ago when it was nice and clean and organized. It doesn't quite look this pristine anymore, but I can still get everything in there and shut the doors! :)


I would love to get some additional pieces to match this for more storage. Maybe a credenza or free standing cabinet that can offer additional storage. Now that I am an SU! demo, I have a lot more stuff that needs somewhere to live!

13 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, I like the fact that every thing is hidden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great storage solution. It looks like the cabinet is well thought out, providing lots of specific storage for supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is an awesome hideaway for this addiction... Looks well organized too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever! I love it!!! Love how everything is in reach and you can just put them away afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a gorgeous piece of furniture! I love double duty furniture! Great choice and congrats on your "moment of fame"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I am a very messy stamper- I am super impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo beautiful! I'm afraid if I had something like that, the doors would never get closed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your stamping space, you are so tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you for having such a great organization space. I have a whole room for my crafting and it doesn't look this good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow....that's amazing. I would never guess that was a craft unit. Great space.

    ReplyDelete