Friday, January 30, 2009

Cupcake!

Hi all. Today I thought I would share with you a very cute project one of my customers made for me. It is a little cupcake ornament. Isn't stinkin' cute?


She made it out of the retired Ginger Blossom paper, Groovy Guava stitched ribbon, and circle punches. She actually gave this to me at Christmas time and I had it on my tree. I couldn't bear to pack it away with all the other Christmas stuff so I kept it out. These would make cute little party decorations or favors, don't you think?

15 comments:

  1. Stinkin cute is RIGHT! I don't know how it's made but it is darn cute! I wouldn't pack it away eithor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats GORGEOUS!!!! and I love your stamp space too..soooo much better than my eyesore..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so creative!!! Love it! What a lot of ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just too cute...I wouldn't have packed it away either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable!!! You are so creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! she did a really good job on it...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a creative friend you have. This is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stinkin' CUTE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! I can't resist cupcakes and this is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my, this IS cute! Do you have directions on how to make one?

    ReplyDelete