Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Starts Today!

Hi everyone. I wanted to let you all know about Stampin’ Up!s Sale-A-Bration promotion, which start TODAY! Our Sale-A-Bration promotion gives reason for everyone to celebrate! Click on the image on the right to download a copy of the catalog.

Customers: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase.

Hostesses: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product with a $300 or more workshop, in addition to the normal hostess benefits.

Recruits: Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $47.95) from the current catalog when signing up during the promotion. Plus, get 15% off the regular $199 price of the Starter Kit--that's $335 worth of products for only $169!

I would really like to get some workshops on my calendar, so it you would like the chance to host a workshop for you and your friends, now is the perfect time! You will have the chance to earn free stamps, in addition to Stampin’ Up!s generous hostess benefits. Please let me know if you are interested in holding a workshop!

Let me know if you have any questions about this promotion! Hurry – Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31st. Feel free to contact me anytime to place an order or book a workshop. Don’t forget, you can shop online via my website at anytime. Plus, if you place your order via my website from February 1 - April 30 you will receive a FREE copy of the Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog – a $9.95 value!

No comments:

Post a Comment