Monday, February 2, 2009

Two Birthdays Yesterday

Two people I know celebrated birthdays yesterday. Since I was short on time, I pulled two cards out of my stash that I had made a while back. The first was one was for one of the gals at my daughter's daycare. This is the card I sent with her this morning:


Ingredients:
  • Upsy Daisy stamp set
  • Baja Breze and Whisper White cardstock
  • Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss Ink
  • Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Big Shot & Top Note Die
  • Urban Garden Designer Series Paper
The second was for my mother-in-laws husband (he is not my husbands father, but my mother-in-laws new husband, so does that make him my step father-in-law? Who knows....). This card is actually a CASE from one of the older catalogs. It was the only masculine card I had in my stash, so it works! Hope they like them!



Ingredients:
  • Dotted background stamp (retired)
  • It's Your Birthday stamp set (retired)
  • Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turqouise, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White cardstock
  • Chocolate Chip Ink
  • Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turqouise, Certainly Celery markers
  • Tempting Turqouise and Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon
  • Soft Subtles brads

15 comments:

  1. These are both so pretty!! I love the Upsy Daisy set, one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these samples-well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards! The colors you chose are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are wonderful cards. Upsy Daisy is one of my favorite sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. both great cards, tfs :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both beautiful cards, I really love the first one. Stunning design and colours, looks like a misty morning.
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both terrific cards. I'm sure both recipients will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. I like that upsy daisy set and it looks good in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab cards - love the first one ! the background paper was a great choice with that stamp - very very pretty !
    love maddy UK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I really love the first card, it is beautiful! The upsy daisy set is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable cards! I'm sure they loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are really cute...especially the first one! love it...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! I love that blue top note die card!

    ReplyDelete