Monday, February 9, 2009

Cards from My Technique Class Sunday

So I am finally getting around to posting my cards from my technique class this past Sunday. This class was all about Valentines day. So without further ado, here you go!



This is a free standing pop-up card. This is the first time I tried one of these. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Ingredients:
  • A Happy Heart stamp set
  • Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, and Whisper White card stock
  • Real Red and Old Olive markers
  • Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon
  • Real Red ink
  • Corner rounder punch
  • 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches
  • Word Window punch
  • Pewter jumbo eyelet
  • Cropodile
  • Sticky Strip

Next we made this cute little treat bag with the Big Shot and filled it with conversation hearts.

Ingredients:

  • Love You Much stamp set
  • Pink Pirouette and Whisper White card stock
  • Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
  • Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette ink
  • Scallop Circle punch
  • Blender Pen
  • Big Shot and Bag w/Scallops die



This card is a Gate Fold card. To keep it closed, I added a little Velcro dot on one side of the bird medallion.

Ingredients:
  • Love You Much stamp set
  • Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White card stock
  • Close to Cocoa and Pink Pirouette ink
  • Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
  • 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" circle punches
  • Scallop circle punch
  • Blender pen
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Velcro Dots


And lastly we have this card. We used the Big Shot again to make the little envelope for the front of the card and then punched a bunch of hearts to "burst" out of the card.

Ingredients:

  • Happy Heart Day stamp set
  • Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa, and Whisper White card stock
  • Riding Hood Red ink
  • Blender Pen
  • Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
  • Eyelet Border Punch
  • Heart to Heart Punch
  • Small and Large tag punches
  • Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Big Shot and Scalloped Envelope die

So, those were our projects this month. Time to start planning what we are going to do next month. Next month's class is scheduled for March 8th. So if you happen to be in the San Jose/Morgan Hill, CA area and what to join us, just let me know. I would love to have you!

13 comments:

  1. love your card. I have the envie die and have only used it once. This is a great inspiration. I don't have the border punch yet but I bet I could still come up with something. Thanks for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Valentine projects. Think I've got to try one of those pop up cards - they look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pop up card. I will have to have a go at one of these. The treat bag looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all gorgeous..my fave is the first one, will have to give them a try one of these days :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous projects - I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These projects are super terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Gosh, all your projects are so cute! I especially love the gate fold card. You all must have had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! That must have been a GREAT class!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these cards, love the hearts coming out of the envelope, it is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of your projects. Looks like so much fun and such a creative day. love the card with the envelope and all the hearts! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are all so great! I love the pop up and gate fold ones!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects! I love that pop-up tag card! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete