Friday, February 20, 2009

Want to Viturally Participate in Our Demo Swap?

This Sunday is our monthly demo swap. This month we were challenged to create a card using any current "all natural" set (example pg. 80-103 of the current Stampin' Up! catalog) and use a watercolor technique of your choice (watercolor crayons or blender pens). If you want to "virtually" participate in this swap, create a card with the above specifications, post it on your blog, and leave me a comment here by the end of day this Sunday, the 22nd. On Monday, I will post pictures of my card, the cards I received from the swap, as well as pics and links to all your cards! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, those are some of my favorite Su sets! Water coloring is so much fun. I love using the blender pen as opposed the the water brush. Did you see the new video on the demo page? it is one water coloring :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun! i will try to see if I can join ;)

    ReplyDelete