Thursday, February 12, 2009

Birthday Card & Ghirardelli Box

Here is a birthday card and Ghirardelli box I made for the director of my girls' Preschool/Daycare. I pretty much CASEd this card here, except instead of using the rub-ons, I stamped the cupcake with Whisper White craft ink. I then made the matching Ghirardelli box to go with it. I sent this to school with the girls this morning. Hope she likes it!



Ingredients:
  • It's a Loop Thing stamp set from Hand Drawn Bundle (Level 3 Hostess)
  • On Your Birthday stamp set
  • Hand Drawn Designer Paper from Hand Drawn Bundle
  • Whisper White, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, & Baja Breeze card stock
  • Riding Hood Red Ink
  • Whisper White craft ink
  • Certainly Celery Brads
  • Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon
  • Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Word Window Punch
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Mat Pack and Paper Piercer

16 comments:

  1. Love this card and box set!!! Cute layout and fabulous colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo wonderful! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally love it if I were her teacher! What a sweet combo, and since it is homemade and contains chocolate, great pairing! So it's not fair that you do great SB pages AND projects. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card and box are adorable, but the chocolate...how could she not, LOL And what a nice thought, just the thought, I bet, will make her giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love the layout and coordinating box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow-Makes me wish I were a teacher! really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great gift set - I bet she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute, I am sure she will love it, I know I would :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable little set! It will surely be well-loved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are very pretty. Aren't those Ghirardelli boxes fun? Just made a bunch for teacher's Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is very nice. I love the colors that you used and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card! The layering is very nice and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love it when a card and gift coordinate like this. Great color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete