Monday, February 23, 2009

February Demo Swap

We had our monthly demo swap yesterday. This month's requirement was to make a card using any "all natural" set with watercoloring. Specificially we were going for using the SU! watercolor crayons directly on the stamp. I however I had trouble getting my to turn out, so I ended up just using my watercolor crayons and my aquapainter to do the watercoloring. Here is my card:

Here is Merrigrace's card:

Here is Kim's card:

Here is Lenore's card:


Don't they all look great? I am looking forward to next month's swap. We will be doing a "retro" theme. Specifically following the Retro Fresh style watch in the catalog. I am looking forward to that one!



10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I don't use that little hummingbird often enough--thanks for the push to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! I really like them all...tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all wonderful, you used the perfect colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful set of cards! The last one is my very favorite (: Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are all FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! This is a fun inspiration for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. I love the hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete