Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Plethora of Hello Kitties and One Last Valentine

I hope everyone had a great weekend (and Valentines Day). I had a nice long weekend because of the President's Day holiday. So, I was able to get all of Aimee's Hello Kitty invites done. Here they are (and my poor tired Cricut after cutting out 26 of these):

And here is Aimee with them all. She is very excited about her Hello Kitty party. I got all of these in the mail today. Now we just need to go shopping for the rest of the party supplies!


Lastly, I made one last Valentine. I realized that I had forgotten to make my husband a Valentine from Allison, our 4 month old (Aimee made him one herself so I didn't need to worry about that). I blame it on "mommy brain" for totally spacing on this one. So here is what I quickly made:


This is pretty much a CASE of this card here. Once I saw this I knew I had to CASE it because one of Allison's favorite toys is this little mouse rattle that we have dubbed "Mr. Mouse". So this is a "Mr. Mouse" card!

Ingredients:

  • Happy Heart Day and A Happy Heart Stamp sets
  • Real Red, Pacific Point, and Whisper White card stock
  • Basic Black, Pacific Point, Real Red, Close to Cocoa, and Pink Pirouette ink
  • Blender Pen
  • Dimensionals
  • 1", 1 1/4", and 1 3/8" circle punches
  • Pacific Point Striped Grosgrain Ribbon


18 comments:

  1. You are one busy mom! The invites look great...don't tell my kids, they's expect something as spectacular for their birthdays. Checked out your whole blog, verynice stuff

    dshaffer1976 from SCS

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute! love the invites.
    i want that cartridge now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Hello Kitty invites, adorable! Your daughters are lucky to have such a creative mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Hello Kitties. I know of a few kid that would love them for their invites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Kitties. They look fabulous and will no doubt be very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These invites are great!! I have a huge Hello Kitty fan and we have had 2 or 3 HK parties!! Have fun! She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting the invitations done. Your daughter is a cutie. Your Vday card is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Invites! And she looks so happy with them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love hello kitty! Your daughter is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and your daughter is adorable! tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like it will be a fun party. The invites are incredible. What wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute picture and I love the invites. Think I may have to dust off my Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That HK set of invites is sooooo cute! I was a huge HK fan when I was young, lucky DD for being blessed with a talented mommy! :D They came out just wonderful, I know the party will be a huge hit. Your 4mo's card is beautiful - she's talented! teehee! I love how you do cards from your kiddos to their daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow those Hello Kitty invites are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet the kids will Love reciveing those invites!! Too Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW....that's a lot of Kittys!!!! Cute valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card!!! I agree- that is a plethera of invites! Nice perserverance!

    ReplyDelete