Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hector Ambriz Page

Today I have another page from Chris' scrapbook for you. You can see my original post for all the details of this project, or click here to see all the pages I have posted so far. This one is another baseball card. I scrapped two copies of the card to show the front and back, as the picture is shown on both. And of course a 5 x 7 of the actual photo. The stamp that I have used to capture the journaling is from the "For the Record" set by Autumn Leaves.


So, this page, along with the pages I posted in my last 3 album posts were the original set that I scrapped and gave to Chris for Christmas. These were all the published pictures he had that first year. Since then, he has gotten a lot more, so stay tuned for more pages! :)

11 comments:

  1. Another nice page - this is going to be fantastic once its all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's going to need a new album soon..well done :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really do a great job with his scrapbook! I am sure the project in its entirity is amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really impressed when I saw the original post. Your DH is going to love the new additions. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice layout...I've started back to scrapbooking myself---thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job! I havent done any scrapbooking in ages...I need to get started back up again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Christmas gift. I bet he loved it. It looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mustn't show my boys this page otherwise they'll want me to do the same. They have a great collection of baseball cards.

    ReplyDelete