Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Allison's First Valentine

Today I wanted to share with you the Valentine card I made for my daughter Allison. She is 4 months old and this is going to be her first Valentines day. I made this little 3 x 3 card to fit in her mailbox.



Ingredients:
  • A Happy Heart stamp set
  • Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, and Riding Hood Red cardstock
  • Close to Cocoa and Riding Hood Red ink
  • 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle, and scallop circle punch
  • Pink Gingham ribbon

18 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love the ribbon tied around the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! simple yet so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I'm sure she will treasure it when she is older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, love your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe!! Happy Valentine's day to our little sweetie pie! Your card is awesome too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet!! Your little girl is going to love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's lovely- and happy 1st Valentine's Day Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card...I like the colors you used! tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet first Valentine for your daughter Jennifer. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! I LOVE that heart! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete