Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello Kitty Invite

My older daughter Aimee is turning 4 on March 1st. This year she wants to have a Hello Kitty birthday party. So, for her invitations I bought the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge. This cartridge is one of the ones that has the card feature, so I created this card for her invite:


It is kind of hard to tell from the photo, but the card fold is on the left hand side. For the inside I was going to print out all the party details on a piece of white card stock and paste it inside. What do you think? Too cute, huh? Now I just need to figure out how many of these I need to make and start "Cricuting"!

Ingredients:

  • Cricut and Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge
  • Black, White, Red, and Yellow Card stock

12 comments:

  1. What a fantastic invitation. Everyone will want to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute!! I love anything Hello Kitty! All the kids will love it! so, are you having a Hello Kitty theme for the party? if so, can I come? heheh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. aweeee, this is too cute. Hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday. My twins turn 4 in April
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I am sure all of the kids are going to love receiving this invite in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwee...I love Hello Kitty! this is so cute...I want an invitation :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this? Fab job Jennifer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That IS adorable! I bet your daughter will remember this birthday for a long, long time! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is too cute! Your daughter is a lucky girl to have such a great momma!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Hello Kitty! How cute are these!?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG....this is too cute! I love that the cart has a card function.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so lovely, I'm sure your daughter will have a blast on her B-day party.

    ReplyDelete