Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Valentine Card

First I would like to say thank you for all the wonderful comments on Allison's baby book. It was great to hear that this inspired some of you to possibly to do the same thing. Someone asked the question as to where I got the storage boxes for my ink pads that you can see in one of the photos. Those are actually the boxes that the ink pads come in from Stampin' Up! when you purchase the whole color family set. They are really great and and worth buying the pads in a set to get.

Anyway, today I have a Valentine card to share with you. This is the card I made to send to my parents. I sorta CASEd this card here. I couldn't help it. When I saw it, I knew I had to try it myself. I really wish the Season of Friendship set was in the currently catalog. For the grass, I just cut a piece of Kiss Kiss card stock and then sniped it with my scissors along the edge. Super easy!


Ingredients:
  • Season of Friendship stamp set
  • Love You Much stamp set
  • Heart to Heart Punch
  • Close to Cocoa card stock
  • Pink Pirouette card stock
  • Kiwi Kiss card stock
  • Chocolate Chip ink
  • Kiwi Kiss ink
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • Stampin' Dimensionals



12 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the hearts in the trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The soft suttle color combination is beautiful. I too like the hearts in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so effective. The hearts in the trees make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got this set myself. Your project makes me anxious to make my own. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome ... love the "heart" tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Super cute! I love it. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the heart tree! I'm going to have to case it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a striking card. I love the little hearts...it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and love the colors you used! tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving this tree, this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO CUTE! I love the hearts on the tree!

    ReplyDelete