Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Adam Moore Page

Today I have another page from Chris' scrapbook for you (see my original post for all the details of this project). This one is another baseball card. I scrapped two copies of the card to show the front and back, as the picture is shown on both. And of course a 5 x 7 of the actual photo. The stamp that I have used to capture the journaling is from the "For the Record" set by Autumn Leaves. Again, I tried to keep it simple and as "manly" as possible! :)


Thanks for looking! More pages to come later.....

8 comments:

  1. Love the brackets and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love the distressed look to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brackets and the clean layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!!! I like the brackets! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice page!! I love seeing scrapbook layouts...tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific. Again, such a great idea and I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Baseball page. I can't wait for the season to start. I live in MN and I want spring.

    ReplyDelete