Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Birthday Card

Today I wanted to share with you the card I made for a friend's birthday. I pretty much CASEd another card (but for the life of me I can't remember where I saw it). To make it my own I used my Big Shot to texturized the colored squares in the background (which is hard to see in the picture). And on the inside I added a spiral pop-up.


Ingredients:
  • Party Hearty stamp set
  • Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White card stock
  • Real Red and Pacific Point ink
  • Scallop Circle, 1 3/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1", 3/4", 1/2" Circle Punches, Word Window Punch
  • Silver Brads
  • Big Shot and Texture Plates
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Sticky Strip
  • Mini Glue Dots

9 comments:

  1. what a great card. was the pop up hard to create?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic card! its so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific bright and cheery color. Perfect for a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sproingy thing, it is so cool!! A fun and fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a super happy card! Love the mix shapes, colors and awesome design -- both inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Love the pop up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and cheery! Really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete