Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Printed Window Sheets

Hi all. Today I have a card for you that I created using the new Clearly Thanks Printed Window Sheets from the Occasions Mini Catalog, which starts TOMORROW! To attach the window sheet to the card stock, I simply stuck a little glue dot on the underside of a couple of the leaves and used my snail adhesive under the ribbon so it is very discrete. This card looks much better in person though. It was hard to get a good photo because of the reflection and glare that was coming off the window sheet.

Ingredients:

  • Lavender Lace and So Saffron Textured Card Stock
  • Clearly Thanks Printed Window Sheets
  • Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
  • 5 Petal punch
  • 5/16" jumbo brads
  • Glue dots

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! It's nice to see samples of this so I know what it's like. TFS.

    ReplyDelete