Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stampin' Up! Tools

Today I wanted to share with you a couple of tools I made to use at workshops and classes. This first one is a punch sample. I simply took a piece of card stock and punched it out using every Stampin' Up! punch (yes, I have them all!). Since all of our stamps are shown actual size in the catalog, people can use this to figure out which punches will work with each set.


Next, I made a card stock sample. I cut out a square of every color of card stock we offer (both regular and textured), including all the specialty card stock, vellum, and the Taste of Textiles paper. I labeled them and separated them by color family. The gals at my last class really liked this. They liked being able to see the entire color family of colors in real life.




3 comments:

  1. I just joined a swap like this...I have all the punches myself LOL! I'm going to give my return swap to one of my best customers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete