Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Barry Zito Page

Today I have another page from Chris' scrapbook for you. You can see my original post for all the details of this project, or click here to see all the pages I have posted so far. This page is for the first picture Chris got published in a magazine. This is a photo of Barry Zito from the San Francisco Giants and was published in the May 19, 2008 issue of ESPN Magazine. For this page, I used black and orange card stock to coordinate with the Giants' team colors. I then cut out the article that features the picture along with the side bar that shows the photo credit. I printed out a small picture of the cover of the magazine and cut out the issue date from the actual magazine cover and pasted those on the page. I also printed out all the details of when and where the photo was taken and that is what you see at the top of the page. And lastly, of course, a copy of the actual photo itself. So, as before, this is a no frills page used to document another one of his published works!


7 comments:

  1. WOW! Such amazing pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scrapbooking pages!!! I am sure hubby loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just showed my 11 year old- He is beside himself- You see, even though we are in Colorado now, he is a DIE HARD Gieants fan- now, if he would stop dancing around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! He made me correct this- I MEANT GIANTS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! that is sooo cool! Great layout & colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice layout! It's very clean....just my style! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. another great layout. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete