Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lars Anderson Page

Today I have another page from Chris' scrapbook for you. You can see my original post for all the details of this project, or click here to see all the pages I have posted so far. This one is another baseball card. I kept this page simple of course with just the card, a 5x7 of the actual photo, and a title with the player's name, team, and date the photo was taken (printed out on the computer). I also used a couple of my Stampin' Up! punches (Photo Corner and My Way) on this one. So this is another basic page for another one of his cards. Stay tuned for more pages coming soon! :)



6 comments:

  1. Such a nice clean layout! Perfect way to showcase the player. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great layout...I love looking at your scrapbook pages! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the black and white layout really makes the photos pop! Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete