Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Allison's Baby Book - Months 3-5

Well I finally printed out the rest of the pictures for Allison's baby scrapbook. Take a look at my original post for all the details on this scrapbook. Here are the pages for months 3-5. Allison just turned 5 months on February 22nd, so I am now caught up!



This is the page for her 3rd month. This page was done by Lauren, my brother's longtime girlfriend.

This the is the 4 month page. I actually did this one myself. :)


And lastly, here is the 5 month page. This one was another one I did myself. I had a hard time getting a good photograph of this page for whatever reason. It looks much better in person!

I hope you have enjoyed looking at these. Stay tuned for month 6!


5 comments:

  1. Jennifer the pages are adorable but she is even cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes you feel good to get these done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages! And such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are so adorable. Your daughter is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pages are so cute, what a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete