Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cheep Talk

Here is another card I made using the Cheep Talk set. I was originally going to use the card for our last demo swap, but decided to go with the other one I did instead. I really love this set though. Those birds are too cute!


Ingredients:
  • Cheep Talk stamp set
  • Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, and Whisper White card stock
  • Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper
  • Pacific Point Ink
  • Chocolate Chip and Old Olive Markers
  • Ticket Corner Punch
  • Texture Plates and Big Shot
  • Chocolate Chip 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Flower Assortment Designer Brads
  • White Gel Pen
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

13 comments:

  1. Just too Cute! I love that set, but mostly I love what you did with it! The layout, colors & embelishments are just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I do love the colors you used...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous - I LOVE the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. It is such a happy card and so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Not a huge fan of stampin up, but I really like the colors and composition :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, love the emboss background and the colors are fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really fun. I like your colors and the flower embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is really cute (and so is that stamp set!). I am really liking the color combo you went with on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are the cutest darn images ever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card! I am ordering this set!
    Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete