Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brett Wallace Page

It is time to share another page from Chris' scrapbook. You can see my original post for all the details of this project, or click here to see all the pages I have posted so far. This page is for a picture that was published in June 2, 2008 issue of Sporting News magazine. For this I printed out a small picture of the cover of the magazine and cut out the picture and article, being careful to include the photo credit (which is on that long "tail" coming off the bottom of the picture). I then put a 5x7 of the actual photo and then used a stamp from the For the Record set by Autumn Leaves for the journaling.


2 comments:

  1. Another terrific, manly page! I'm loving all the *masculine* PP you've used for these. they go so well with the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a ,ale, and I like that page a lot... :D

    ReplyDelete