Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello Kitty Birthday Cards

Aimee's Hello Kitty birthday party went off without a hitch on Saturday. The kids all had a great time! Today I wanted to share with you the 2 cards I made for Aimee. This first one is the one that I made for her sister Allison to give to her. I used some Hello Kitty patterned paper I had in my stash. Ashley's Hello Kitty card posted here provided me with inspiration!


And, this is the card I made for her daddy and I to give to her. I used my Cricut and Hello Kitty cartridge on this one. It is kind of hard to tell from the photo, but I texturized the white piece in the background with my texture plates and Big Shot. I used the large polka dot one. I think it turned out pretty cute!


13 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday Aimee! Jennifer these HK cards are TOO CUTE! Thanks for sharing and inspiring to make my own for my daughter.

    Happy Stampin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are both of these cards!! Great job Mom ... I'm sure she loved them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the party went well. You sure have got your money's worth out of that cartridge. These are cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, both cards are adorable! Love how the kitty just 'jumps' off the second card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are terrific and adorable!! I am sure they were very well received!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE both cards...great to know Im not the only mum who goes all out with themed birthdays..lol :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack! Someone CASED me! I'm floored, I'm sure your little girl loved this! I know I do and I'm a Hello Kitty fan as well. That second card is BEAUTIFUL! So classy and pretty! Happy Birthday to your DD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't decide which one I like better! They are both GREAT! I have loved Hello kitty for 25+ years! I got one of the watches from McDonalds happy meals the other day-I am sad that it dosen't fit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so adorable, love this image and the ballons

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear the party went well - those cards are super cute. I bet she loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How Cute!! I have a co-worker (who is about 56) and she LOVES Hello Kitty. I will have to make her a card! You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete