Monday, March 23, 2009

March Demonstrator Swap

Yesterday we had our monthly demonstrator swap. This month we were tasked to make a retro card using the SU! Cheep Talk set and retro colors. Pretty much following the Retro Fresh style watch in the current catalog. My card was inspired by a card I saw in the gallery on Splitcoast. I changed up a few things though to make it mine. I used the Little Leaves, Top Note, and texture plates with my Big Shot on this, as well as our felt flowers and corduroy buttons:

Here is Merrigrace's card:

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all of these cards - so cute. I love turning up the corner of the DSP to show off both pretty sides - one of these cards reminded me of that! Great uses of the Curly Label punch and Top Note, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Jennifer! They're all beautiful and show the versatility of that ss very well...you girls ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are marvy!! Had to use a retro term for such beautiful retro cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful!, I think I want those birdies now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are beautiful, I want one :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are ALL so pretty!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the cards!!! And I love how you used the die cut machine to get the top note, and the leaves!! I just order one, and cant wait to try mine out :) Love all the cards hun :)

    I used to live in San Jose Ca!! I use to be your neighbor!!lol
    Have a wonderful night!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous cards! Seriously, you are tempting me to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous cards- I love that set - hope we get it in the UK next year

    ReplyDelete