Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Henry Sosa Page

Today I have another page from Chris' scrapbook for you. You can see my original post for all the details of this project, or click here to see all the pages I have posted so far. This one is another baseball card. This is the second card that was made using one of Chris' photos of this particular player, Henry Sosa. This one is kind of cool because it is an autograph card (card comes out of the pack autographed). For this I scrapped the card and a 5 x 7 of the original photo. I used a stamp from the For the Record 3 set by Autumn Leaves to record the player and location information. Then I used a stamp from the Calendar Stamps set by Autumn Leaves to record the date the photo was taken. Hope you enjoy this page. Until next time.....


3 comments:

  1. This is a nice way to keep the cards that he collects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW - this came out great! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such a great job with your layouts! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete